Sunday, September 21, 2014

Why We Love St.George...

Patrick and I managed to sneak away for a little trip to St.George during the beginning of the month.  St.George is the perfect getaway when you want to go on a trip but only have a few days off and do not want to spend a large chunk of that time traveling.  
The scenery is so different from northern Utah that I always feel like I am much farther away from home than I really am.  

Mandi's #1 Reason to Love St.George: Tuacahn
I don't think this will be a surprise to anyone.  Live theater in the great outdoors. Need I say more?



Patrick's #1 Reason: Jack in the Box
No surprises here either!


And now for some other good reasons...


>The most stunningly white temple you will ever see<

  >Pools, pools everywhere<    
              

                                  >A plethora of historic homes and buildings to tour<


 > Lots of charming restaurants, shops, art and statues, parks, and sites all within walking distance 
(if you can handle the heat)<



>Breathtaking scenery every way you turn and several parks where you can explore it all firsthand<





2 comments: