Sunday, November 10, 2013

Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort


Patrick and I headed down to Zion National Park last weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary.  I found a KSL Deal for a two night stay at the Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort.  We loved every single minute of our trip.  I am breaking our trip into a couple of posts and this one will feature the Resort.

We stayed in a "Cowboy Cabin."  It had only the essentials; a couch, queen-size bunk beds, a dresser, and towels.  The bathrooms, showers, swimming pool, and hot tub were just a short walk away.
The cabin was so cozy!
It had been quite awhile since I had slept on a bunk bed.  I was more than a little excited!
We had dinner Saturday night at the Resort's restaurant, The Blue Belly Grill.  The burgers were delicious and so big!  I am glad that Patrick is always around to finish off what I can't eat.  
Included in our stay were vouchers to participate in different activities at the Resort.  Many things weren't operating since our visit was during the off-season.  We were content to rid the zip line and play mini-golf.
My turn on the zip line...
And Patrick's.
We played mini-golf in the evening after spending the day at Zion National Park.
Patrick easily won because I quit after hole 12 because my hands were cold and I couldn't hit a ball into a hole to save my life.  We will have a rematch at Hollywood connection soon!

We absolutely loved our stay at the Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort and would recommend it to anyone who is headed down to visit Zion's.  If you do go, let us know because we could very easily be convinced to go again!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! The cabin is cute, though I don't think I could handle not having a bathroom. I am not an outdoors girl at all! Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing well! Excited to celebrate your birthday soon!

    ReplyDelete