Sunday, July 7, 2013

Three Dog Night

Friday night we met up with my parents in Tooele for the Three Dog Night concert. Patrick and I weren't familiar with the band but my mom promised we would recognize some of their songs. 


It was very overcast and we were worried that the concert might not happen.  However, the rain held off long enough for the show to get underway.  My mom was right, I did recognize some of their music and when I realized these are the guys who sing the "Jeremiah was a bullfrog" song, I got excited.  I knew that song well enough that I could sing along if I wanted to!

Well, a little over an hour into the show the heavens opened and the most massive raindrops began to fall.  We grab our umbrellas and ran to the car as fast as we could!  I didn't get to hear the one song I actually knew! Boo!  I wasn't the only disappointed fan.  People started chanting "Jeremiah! Jeremiah!" as they tried to convince the band to keep performing despite the rain and lightening!


Even though it ended the concert early, I secretly love summer rainstorms. And although Patrick is making a scared face, he does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment