Monday, July 8, 2013

Farmer's Market

The Farmer's Market is the best place for fresh produce, beautiful art and crafts, and people watching.  There is something fascinating everywhere you look.  Yes, the Market is one of my most looked forward to summer outings.


Now that he has his Saturdays free, Patrick finally had the opportunity to tag along with me to the Farmer's Market.  Seriously, we are loving his new schedule!  I knew he would enjoy the Market, but to make sure he'd want to come with me again, I shared my watermelon-lemonade with him.  SqueezeMe Lemonade is the best I've ever had and worth the trip alone.  Oh, I am getting thirsty just think about its deliciousness!


Downtown Salt Lake is fun to wander around even if you don't have a set agenda.  I love seeing all the random statues, artwork, and murals.  And there are so many beautiful buildings.  The buildings around Pioneer Park make the industrial look feel cool.


 

The Downtown Farmer's Market runs through mid-October so you still have plenty of time to go experience one the best summer activities in SLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment