Saturday, June 15, 2013

Our First Apartment

Next Saturday we will be moving into our new apartment.  Yay!  We are looking forward to a bigger space, more convenient location, and a smaller rental fee.  As excited as I am though, I will miss our current apartment.  Sure, the apartment has had its share of problems and such but since it was our first place together, I will always think of it fondly.  And to help me remember it better I (of course) took lots of pictures!


Welcome to our home!



 To the right you will find the living room.

I loved the brown wall and built in cubby. (Remember how we decorated it for Christmas?)


The dining room is to the left.


I don't  know what exactly was behind these walls but it sure was hard to get nails into them.  I was determined though!!!


Patrick and his amazing waffle-making skills at work in the kitchen.


I loved how the Ikea shelves looked in our kitchen. Trust me, this photo doesn't do it justice.  Everyone who came over commented on our set-up.


Our itty-bitty bathroom. (Our new apartment's bathroom is even smaller. Yikes!)


View #1 of our bedroom. The built-in closets and shelves were awesome!


How many owls can spot in our apartment? A little obsessed? Yes.


View #2 of our bedroom.

Goodbye little home! Thanks for the sweet memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment