Monday, May 20, 2013

CW Final Weekend

On Friday and Saturday we will have our final performances of CHARLOTTE'S WEB.

Here are a couple of photos taken by our director, Brett Howell.

Wilbur's "radiant" splits!

"Some pig. Some pig?"

"Hello, hello, helloooo!"

Charlotte & Wilbur. Best friends.


A special award!


This show has been loved by all those who have come to see it.  It makes you laugh. It makes you cry.  I am grateful to be in this production.  I love sharing this classic story and seeing how much it touches the hearts of our audience members young and old.  Please come if you can!

xoxo Wilbur/Mandi

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot to get a picture and autograph from Wilbur. I should be fired as your fan club president ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And where were the "We Love Mandi" t-shirts?! I keep waiting for those. ;) At least you got a picture of your amazing ice cream!!!
    PS I'll autograph a headshot for you, so don't fret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I am on the hunt for heat transfer vinyl so that I can make shirts this summer!

    ReplyDelete