Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Details

I love seeing our holiday decoration collection grow a little bit each year.
Here are some new details that were added for Christmas 2014...

Once again, our bookshelf served as our "mantle."
I was so excited to put out the Nativity pieces we were given by my mom last year.
She plans to gives us another set in the collection each year until we have the complete Nativity.
I tried to mix in the Christmas decor with things we already had out around the house.
This fun poinsettia is from a little shopping trip we took with Noni and Pete on Patrick's birthday.
Finding a couple of Christmasy pillows was on my to-do list this year.

And keeping with the little tradition we started our first Christmas together,
here is this year's photo ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment