Monday, October 20, 2014

The Marvelous Wonderettes

I love performing and I feel so lucky anytime I can get on stage.
Now, I wish I could say every show I've ever been in was an amazing experience, but that wouldn't quite be the truth.  Although each performing opportunity has always had parts that have been positive, it is not every day that theatre magic happens like it did during my run of 
"The Marvelous Wonderettes."
Everything was perfect; The cast, my role, the music, the artistic and production teams, the set, the costumes, the audiences... 
This is one show I wish I could relive over and over!

This show was hard work.  There was so much music to learn in a very short amount of time.
I've never rehearsed a show with such dedicated cast mates.
The only way we could have pulled this show off like we did was for everyone to give 110% in and out of rehearsal.

I feel that this photo sums up the friendship that developed over the rehearsal period and performances.
  Everyone had each other's back. Always.
These ladies are some of the most talented and kindest people I know!



No comments:

Post a Comment