Sunday, April 13, 2014

Shows, Shows, and More Shows

Salt Lake City never seems to have a shortage of plays, concerts, or a performances to attend. And being in theater, many of my friends are actors so there is always someone to go to see on stage. Here's what kept us entertained over the past couple of weeks...

Utah Symphony's Tyrannosaurus Sue 
(Yes, it was a symphony for children but Patrick and I still enjoyed it thoroughly.) 



I was really excited to attend the symphony so I could see this amazing sculpture in person.

 Blue Man Group at Kingsbury Hall


Noni and Pete spoiled us by treating us to such a fun night out!
Riverton Arts Council's Shrek

Fiona and Shrek were played by Angie and Dan Call. It was so sweet to see a husband and wife play opposite of each other. Being in a play with Patrick has officially been added to my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment