Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Dream Come True

Once upon a time (as in last Friday), the company I make my Little Mermaid and Cinderella appearances through hosted their annual Daddy Daughter Princess Ball.  Pirate and Princess Parties know how to make little girls' dreams come true.  The event included appearances by all of the favorite princesses, carriage rides, fancy treats, and a chance to dance to your heart's content.  The night was a dream come true for this girl, too.  I was able to borrow the costume and wig needed to portray Rapunzel. I just adore Rapunzel- her personality, her story, and her amazing hair, of course!

That wig!
It brings me back to my long-haired days...
Beautiful, but I can't imagine trying to maintain it between parties and events.

Hosting princess parties is usually a solo job so it was such a treat to meet all the other sweet and talent actresses who work for the company.  It was fun to swap princessing stories and get tips on costumes, wigs, and make-up from each other.  I especially enjoyed getting to know "Sleeping Beauty" and "Belle." Aren't they stunning?! 

Definitely a night to remember!

3 comments:

  1. So fun!! Oh I love that costume!! Now I want to go pull out my Snow White dress and dance around like a princess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For my birthday this year I am going to have a princess party. It will give you another excuse to wear your Snow White dress!

      Delete
  2. It's heart warming to see how appreciative you are of tour life experiences, always thinking of others. You're beautiful. Ah, the joy of wigs and long hair :)

    ReplyDelete