Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Solid Week

I was looking over my planner from the past week.  It was a good week. We worked hard but found time to play, too.  Those type of weeks are my favorites.  I definitely know I couldn't live a life where all I did was work constantly, but I also know I wouldn't be happy if life were all play.  There truly needs to be a balance! Yep, it was a solid week.  Here are some of the highlights...

-S'mores!  I loved watching Patrick's enthusiasm as he roasted marshmallows over the stove top.



-It was Pajama Week at Kindermusik!  I wish I could wear comfy jammies to work everyday!

-I went to see "Brigadoon" at the Hale Centre Theatre with Mom, Kayla, and Heidi. (Montana Roadtrip Reunion!) My dear friend/former roommate, Adrianne, was absolutely beautiful as Jean.

-I am still fighting this never-ending cold so I tried to get some extra rest. Patrick kept me entertained by playing board games with me.  I recently bought Monopoly for our game collection.  I am not sure why though... I always lose at it.  And if you know me, I am a little on the competitive side and I don't like playing games I'm bad at!


-Got a haircut, which always make me feel like a million bucks.

-I met up with one of my most favorite people, Amy, at one of my favorite restaurants, Tea Rose Diner, for some delicious Thai food and a much needed catch-up session.  Good luck in Spain, Lulu!

-Patrick and I went to the Utah Children's Theatre to see "Tinkerbell and the Pirates." The show was fantastic!  Perfect for both boys and girls.  You have only more week to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment