Saturday, October 26, 2013

Into the Woods Jr.


I think I am a pretty lucky girl.  I've been blessed to have had so many opportunities in my life to use the wonderful and fun talents I've been given.  As I've said many times before, the Utah Children's Theatre is one of my favorite places in Salt Lake City and I am always ecstatic to be working on a project with them.  "Into the Woods Jr." was my latest adventure. I am a little late posting this... hopefully you'll still have a chance to catch one of the final performances.  And you really should try to see it!

I choreographed the main musical numbers for this Youth Stage production.  Wow, there are so many talented kids out there!  It is a neat experience to envision something in your head and then have a group of performers bring it to life on stage.  I couldn't be happier with the hard work and commitment of these young performers!

The stage starting to come to life.  
Have you passed UCT before?  It is centrally located in Salt Lake City at 3605 S. State Street.  If you haven't been before now is the time to experience live theater for the whole family!
The cast during tech week receiving notes from Director Meighan Smith and Musical Director Jana Cox.
uctheatre.org

No comments:

Post a Comment