Friday, July 12, 2013

We Love Baseball!

Mom and I went to a Bee's Game on Wednesday.  She asked me, "When did you know that you loved baseball?"  I told her that I feel in love with it the summer when both Jay and Austin were playing baseball and it seemed we were at the ballpark every night watching one of them play.  It was so nice just to be outside with the beautiful Mission Mountains as the backdrop, cheering the boys on and eating Red Vines.  Mom said that she feel in love with baseball from going to all the Minnesota Twin's games with her dad.  I wish I could have gone to a game with Frenchie.  I hear he was quite the wild fan!
I just love that Mom has a Beatle's shirt!

I think I am good luck. The Bee's won both of the games I went to.  Guess I need to go more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment