Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Nights

It can get so hot during the day here in Utah, but it is worth it because the summer nights are perfect!  Especially for baseball games!


Last Tuesday Patrick and I got into the Bee's game for FREE using our Pass of all Passes.  Even though we didn't pay for our tickets we landed some awesome seats behind home plate!

 
When it comes to sports, baseball has my heart. Not so much for Patrick.  During the Bee's Game, he kept looking up at the suites behind us to catch a glance at the basketball game playing on the TVs.
 

All year long I await summer nights like these!
 


2 comments:

  1. Remember when we went to the bees game and wore matching outfits without planning it?! Lol!! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I do remember! That was so fun. I loved our matching outfits!

    ReplyDelete