Monday, April 15, 2013

Miss Heidi

Today is a special day. It is Heidi's birthday!
 
Patrick and I were happy that we could drive up to Park City on Saturday to eat dinner at Main Street Pizza and Noodle with Heidi and lots of her friends.  (The Focaccia Pizza was amazing!)
 
 
For some reason, the weather is always a snowy/rainy combination when I go to PC with Kayla and Heidi.  We didn't let the wetness keep us from stopping for a photo with Loosey the Moose.


Here are a few things you should know about Heidi:
  • Heidi is a super dedicated friend.  She always knows the details of what is going on in the lives of those she cares about.
  • Heidi is the type of person who knows you need help and offers it before you even ask.
  • Kids adore Heidi!  I think that says so much about a person.
  • Heidi plans the best parties and get-togethers.
  • I am so envious of Heidi's curly hair.  One day I tried to curl my hair so it would look like hers.  It didn't, but that's okay.
  • Heidi has the best taste in music.  She has never recommended a band or artist that I didn't end up loving.
  • She pulls off cardigans and skinny jeans like no one else!
  • Heidi truly has the most compassionate heart of anyone I know.
Happy Birthday, friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment