Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Too Cold Outside?

Too cold outside?
Have an indoor camp-out!
As one of our very first dates Patrick and I built a tent with sheets and blankets and watched a movie.
It was so fun that of course we wanted to camp-in again but this time with the tent that we received as a wedding gift!

Our apartment is cozy, remember?  I wasn't sure if a four-person tent would fit...
but it did!  (However, it did make getting in and out of the front door difficult).

We gathered up some of our favorite snacks.
(Pita chips and hummus, lime and salt popcorn, blackberries, fruit leathers, jerky, and cheese sticks. Yum!)

We played a couple of new games; Pictureka! and Bananagrams.
(We loved Pictureka! but Bananagrams was a little too much like Scrabble for me.  I'm just not the best at word games and I tend to only like games I am good at).

Here is that handsome husband of mine livin' it up.

The perfect evening staying in. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun date night!! All that's missing is Jenga ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are so clever. I am going to do this minus the sleeping on the floor part! Love you!

    ReplyDelete