Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December: A Photo Review


Everything good in life is even better with Patrick around and the holidays were no exception!  December flew by!  I wish I had time to write about every single adventure, but the month has already come and gone so you'll have to settle for photos instead.

On December 3rd we celebrated our one month anniversary!  We went to RICE,  which is one of my favorite sushi places in SLC.

We also went to ZooLights at the Hogle Zoo as part of our anniversary date.



 Christmas isn't complete without a visit to Temple Square to see the lights.

Mom and Dad joined up with us for our night downtown.

The view at City Creek.

Rockin' the new earmuffs.

One of my dearest friends, Amy, performed with her Institute choir at the Assembly Hall on Temple Square.

Amy is one of my biggest fans and she always make a great effort to come see me perform so I wanted to return the favor and do the same for her.

We hope everyone had a joyous Christmas! Wishing you all the best in 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment