Sunday, July 29, 2012

What does happiness sound like?

Happiness sounds like the music of The Piano Guys!!!

Sandy Amphitheatre hosted John Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson in a sold-out concert earlier this month.  I had previously been to a fireside where John Schmidt spoke and played the piano.  I was an instant fan and knew I had to see him in concert sometime soon.

My former roomie, Kayla, is also a loyal fan of The Piano Guys and she was my "date" to the concert.  We had lawn seats high on the hill at the amphitheatre but I didn't mind because not only did we have a good view of the stage, we also were able to do lots of people watching.  From toddlers to older couples and all ages in-between, it was apparent everyone found The Piano Guys' music to be happy, fun, and uplifting.




Here's a little link for the next time you're in the need of a little happiness...


PS Ten points if you can guess my favorite part of the Me and My Cello music video.

3 comments:

  1. i was going to guess: happiness=kids in bed. but that doesn't really apply to you at the moment. but now i'm jealous! and your best moment....when he takes his cello into the buffet and comes out with a bass. though, now i'm going to go watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok now that we have watched it, again. i think that your favorite part was the close up shot of the owl...but i think your MOST fave was the yoga part. andrew agrees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes! The yoga bit is my most favorite part! Loved and miss you guys. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete