Monday, January 16, 2012

This Weekend's Highlights

I started a new job at the Salt Lake Donated Dental Services two weeks ago.  It has been quite challenging so far and lets just say, I was very eager for the weekend to get here!  I was also excited for the weekend because I had lots of great things planned.  Here are the highlights...

1. Once a month I teach a KIDS' YOGA CLASS.  The kids who attend are exceptional and so fun to teach.  Typically, there are 8-10 students between the ages of  7 and 11.  I will take some pictures next class because the kids are working hard and becoming quite accomplished little yogis!

2. I have never been a treadmill type of girl, so I am so happy I discovered ZUMBA. It makes getting in some cardio so much fun.  Saturdays my favorite teacher instructs a class and I look forward to it so much that I don't even mind getting up early on the weekend to go.

3. Dad and I went on a date to see "THE GAME'S AFOOT" at the Hale Centre Theatre.  It wasn't our most favorite production we've seen there, but the company was wonderful. :)

4. My old Singles Ward was extremely close.  It was hard for us to say goodbye to our Bishopric when the YSA wards were reorganized.  Saturday evening we had a BIG POTLUCK to catch up with everyone.  The Bishopric thought maybe 10 or so people might come, so imagine how excited they were when over 50 of the old wardies showed up!

Now, for my favorite highlight of the weekend...

5. Sunday evening the family got together for dinner and games and JAY & AUBREY ANNOUNCED THE GENDER OF THEIR BABY.. Everyone except Austin guessed that Baby Jensen would be a boy.  Who was right?

                                                                       ...................


So happy to meet their baby boy this spring! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment