Wednesday, October 22, 2014

TMW Songs and Snapshots


"The Marvelous Wonderettes" has nearly thirty songs.
That was a lot of music to learn in a month and a half.
Luckily, I loved singing each and every song so I didn't mind all the time that went into practicing.
Here is a list of all the musical numbers with some photos to go along!

MR. SANDMAN


LOLLIPOP/SUGARTIME

ALLEGHENY MOON

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM/DREAM LOVER


STUPID CUPID
LIPSTICK ON YOUR COLLAR
LUCKY LIPS

"Attention! Eyes!"
"L-O-V-E, that spells love!"
SECRET LOVE

 MR.LEE/BORN TO LATE/TEACHER'S PET

TALENT PORTION

SINCERELY/GOODNIGHT, SWEETHEART

HILD ME, THRILL ME, KISS ME

HEATWAVE

IT'S IN HIS KISS

WEDDING BELL BLUES
YOU DON'T OWN ME

WITH THIS RING


I ONLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU
THAT'S WHEN THE TEARS START
IT'S MY PARTY

SON OF A PREACHER MAN

LEADER OF THE PACK
MAYBE

MAYBE I KNOW

NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK

RESCUE ME
RESPECT

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT/SINCERELY





No comments:

Post a Comment