Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

Whenever I make a trip to my all-time favorite grocery store, Sprouts Farmers Market, 
I can't help but stop and admire the beautiful sunflowers they have for sale.
They so bright, welcoming, and happy!
I decided if my mom were a flower, she be a sunflower because those words describe her perfectly, too!
I knew Mother's Day was the perfect time to finally purchase the long admired flowers. 
I asked Patrick if he'd stop and pick them up since he'd be passing a Sprouts during his drive home from work. He not only agreed, he also made sure to pick up a second bouquet for me.
How did that guy know I was secretly hoping for some flowers of my own?!
I always feel grateful for the opportunity to do something special to celebrate my mom.
She is an incredible woman and I know each of us children recognize the enormous role she has played in our lives. 
We would not be who we are today without her constant love and guidance.
We love you, Mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment