Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cinderella Q & A

If Cinderella came to your birthday party, what would you ask her?  Here are some actual question from young party goers...


Question #1: How is Prince Charming today?


Cinderella: Oh, he is very well!  He wishes he could have been here today and asked me to tell you hello from him. (The little girls are always sooo concerned about the Prince!)


Question #2: How do you put up with all that housework?


Cinderella: I like to sing and dance while I work.  My animal friends help me with the housework and that helps it go by quickly.


Question #3: Who is your best friend?


Cinderella: I am friends with many animals.  Jaq and Gus Gus are two of my best friends.  They are mice!


Girl: Mom, I want a mouse like Cinderella!


Mom:(sarcastically)  Thanks, Cinderella.


Cinderella: You're very welcome! (Cinderella is too pure & innocent to understand sarcasm.)


Question #4: Why is your step-mom so mean?


Cinderella: No one taught her to be kind when she was young but she is now working each day to be nicer.


Question #5: Where is your castle?


Cinderella: It is in a far-away kingdom. 


Girl: As far away as Provo?!


I need to start writing down all the cute & funny things kids say at my princess parties.  I feel like I get as much entertainment out of the parties as the kids do!

2 comments:

  1. "far away as provo?" thanks for the laugh mandi. i wonder were this girl lives. provo, isn't that far, it just seems like it's really far away because so many people live utah. is cinderella an english tale? if you, you could say your castle is in england. i bet the mom's would like that... "mom i want to go to england". hope to visit with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that big, white house with pillars you pass on the way to Ronan? When I was really little, my mom told me that the President of the United States lived in the White House which was far away. I thought the Ronan house was the White House because I thought Ronan was soooo far away. Little kids are funny.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete