Thursday, February 16, 2012

Post-Princessing Hair

This is my post-princessing hair.



In order to fit all that thick hair of mine under a wig and have something to secure the wig to, I have to pin curl all my hair.  It takes FOREVER!  When I finish hosting a princess party the first thing I do is rip all those bobby-pins out.  This result is the above.

My hair is out of control post-princessing and kind of reminds me of my brother Austin's hair.  I now understand why he went for the dreadlocks.  I would too if I had to try and manage hair like this everyday!

1 comment:

  1. and you still look good! this reminds me of the pictures that my mom just posted of irelin. she did the play "the lion king" and she was the older simba. so she had to have a mane....kind of looks like your hair. oh and we should talk every other week...the week you don't go home.

    ReplyDelete