Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bucket List Adventure #1

What do you do when you want to do this...

and this...


but outside it looks like this?


You have an indoor camp-out, of course!

One evening I was sitting around with my roommates and our home teachers.  We were helping the guys come up with fun and inexpensive date ideas.  Kayla mentioned having an indoor camp-out and I've been wanting to have one ever since!  The idea even made it onto my Bucket List!

This is all you need for an indoor camp-out of your very own:

  • Sheets, clothespins, thumb tacks, rope, etc. to build an indoor fort/tent
  • Sleeping bags, pillows
  • Camping food and camping dishes (Our menu included Pigs In a Blanket, baked beans, fruit)
  • and marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers for stove top S'MORES

The tent/fort was a perfect spot to eat, visit, and watch a movie.  It was definitely something fun and different to do.  I'm not sure if it quite cured my longing for a real camp-out... I'm  now more anxious than ever for summer and being outdoors!




No comments:

Post a Comment